Robust investment in development schemes for public service delivery in education, health, food security, safe drinking water supply, sanitation and resilient infrastructure development for energy production, road network and water resources management for socio-economic development and poverty reduction.
Sindh Vision 2025 specifies comprehensive development agenda and lays down synchronized and integrated development strategy for inclusive and participatory economic growth which provides equal opportunities to all.
The Vision provides a comprehensive road map to harness the resources by creating synergy between the Federal and Sindh Government.
It will put the Province on trajectory of growth, socio-economic development and prosperity.
- Custodian of Annual Development Program (ADP).
- Translate Development Priorities into ADP in conjunction with the guidelines of Planning Commission.
- Co-ordinate planning activities of various Departments.
- Apex body at Provincial level to approve development schemes up to Rs.10,000.00 million with provincial source of funding.
- Coordinate with international development partners for assistance in development activities on behalf of provincial government through EAD, GoP.
- Process Foreign Trainings for provincial officers.
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting of the Development schemes including third party monitoring.
Meeting on Revival of Karachi Circular Railway (KCR) on 18-01-2020Posted on 22 Jan 2020 | Read More
Handing over ceremony of Vehicles & Machinery and equipment of Solid Waste Management on 22-06-2019
Handing over ceremony of Vehicles & Machinery and equipment of Solid Waste Management on 22-06-2019Posted on 24 Jun 2019 | Read More
6th Meeting of Steering Committee on Sindh Public Sector Reform Project
6th Meeting of Steering Committee on Sindh Public Sector Reform ProjectPosted on 21 Mar 2019 | Read More
Dissemination Session/Seminar on Poverty Reduction Strategy (PRS), Chaired by Chief Secretary, SindhPosted on 24 Oct 2019 | Read More
IDPC MeetingPosted on 21 Mar 2019 | Read More
Review of ADP 2018-19 Portfolio of Health Department
Review of ADP 2018-19 Portfolio of Health DepartmentPosted on 21 Mar 2019 | Read More
Inter-Departmental Priority Committee (IDPC) Meetings
Inter-Departmental Priority Committee (IDPC) MeetingsPosted on 21 Mar 2019 | Read More
No Transfers Found